Saturday 23 January 2010

A few weeks into 2010

Well here I am again, a few weeks into the New Year. I have failed once and that was on the Mon 4th.

So what happened you wonder, lack of will power....But I looked at this not as a failure but as my first lesson in quitting for good, many things cause someone to want to gamble from flashing lights, noise, thrill of winning, boredom or even your brain which is something of a mystery and one that will take me many months to solve, it’s about mending my brain and changing the mentality of way it thinks!! Now that sounds silly but if I cannot do this there is no way I can quit.


So what else have I been doing to keep myself busy, well there has been limited football due to the adverse weather but that’s not stopped me, I ended up going to watch Leeds vs Wycombe which to be honest was very boring indeed as you can see by the picture we were 1 nil up, but the score ended 1-1.

I was also studying for my driving theory test and took the test on Tuesday 19th Jan and passed. I have now started having my driving lessons and so far so good, very nerve racking indeed, today Saturday 23rd Jan I drove to milnthrope and back this was only my 2nd lesson so was very nervous, I ended up doing very well and made it back in one piece. I then went and watched Morecambe play against Barnet and we won 2-1 another great result, this brings you all upto date thus far!

The driving is really giving me something else to think about and is one of my new years resolution so far though this is the only one I have stuck to I am sure however my others will also turn out ok.

For now though I leave my blog here again for a few weeks and will give you all a progress report and will also go into my feelings in much more detail!

Any questions please leave a comment and I will reply ASAP.

1 comment: